Monday, October 26, 2009

A Couple More Chemtrail Pics - Oct 25

I said I'd post a few more I snapped yesterday morning. It was a very windy day and the trails were blowing fast towards the east. One thing I noticed is the use of dashes for the spraying yesterday.

See:

three dashes oct 25 09

dashes and stripes oct 25 09

There were a myriad of these 'interrupted' lines. The above views were facing West-Southwest.

Looking Southeast I saw this:

what is this stuff shot 5.

What is this stuff again shot 4

what is this stuff shot 3?

what is this stuff shot 2

Again, I know these aren't the best shots, but notice the 'mist'? It almost looked like snow, or freezing rain as it expanded and drifted downwards. VERY ODD.

Shortly after they began they stopped - it was as I said very windy and these things were flowing really fast towards the East. Later on though, mid afternoonish, I did see more trails to the north west, again drifting eastwards quite quickly.

Well, there you have it.

I might start another blog just for these shots. It's mighty strange stuff.

No comments: